Here’s what I’ve been listening to for the past month, what’s on your playlist? Continue reading
I am done.
I am done pretending that what happened was okay and that you still have room or privilege in my heart.
I am done spending and wasting so much time on you when you clearly moved on.
I am done with you playing with my emotions. I am done believing the lies when you said you would change.
I am done trying to attain something unattainable.
I am done with giving my heart false hope.
I am done with settling for your mediocrity and lies, I deserve better.
I am done.
Starting this new month, want to take a bit of time each Sunday and recap all of the things that I have been feeling. I want to vent, I don’t want to keep all of my thoughts inside, just bubbling and waiting to burst. With this week, comes the issue of happiness.
If you are someone like me, you can struggle to find the good in everything, especially when we are living in these troubled times. If you ask anyone that knows me, they would say that I am one of the most positive people they know, but I think that’s changed.
Lately, I have been feeling stuck and just so awful. It’s everything! I don’t know what to do, so a couple of days ago I decided to list and write in detail the top 10 things that happened in the past week.
Some things are big, and some are small, but you have to appreciate them. Here’s my list, what’s on yours?
- I finally redid my bedroom! – It’s almost finished, but most of the vision that I had for the room came to fruition.
- I am a very closed and anxious person, but I am finally meeting up with friends. I came to realize that my moping around because my thinking of no one wanting to be my friend came from an unfriendly voice. Everyone wants to hang out with me, I just have to let them in.
- Shoes – I found the cutest shoes at Target and they fit better than I expected. I am totally going to look for an outfit that I can pair them with. (You know I’m going to blog that!)
- I was looking all over and over for a shirt I saw on a commercial and I was able to hunt it down! Not only that, but I was able to get it on sale, use a coupon and buy it for less than $2! WHATTT!!!???
- CATS – ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR CATS – My two youngest cats turn 2 and I am so happy.
- A new month is coming, everything that I could not do in June, it can be done in July.
- Adventures – I am so happy to start taking more risks, I need more adventure and excitement in my life.
- People read my blog! If you are reading this right now, I love you! and thank you!
- Shampoos that smell good – call me weird, but I love it when my hair smells nice the entire day.
- Possibility. Anything can happen, I just need to let go and be free!
GOODBYE JUNE! HELLO JULY!!
1. Harbor & Home – Summer Love
2. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
3. Julia Michaels – Issues
4. Gregory Alan Isakov – Time Will Tell
5. JR JR – Same Dark Places
6. Magic Man – Honey
7. Zerbin – Worlds on Fire
8. C. Tangana – Mala Mujer
9. Switchfoot – Meant to Live
10. Nelly Furtado – I’m Like A Bird
11. The Head and the Heart – All We Ever Knew
12. Arkells – My Heart’s Always Yours
13. Britney Spears – Perfume
14. Orange Caramel – Catallena
15. The New Electric Sound – Suitcase
16. Manu Pozzi – The Hermit
17. Run River North – 29
18. Coyote Theory – This Side of Paradise
19. Matt Maeson – Cringe
20. Lana Del Rey ft The Weeknd – Lust for Life
21. Josh Auer – Something Worth Fighting For
22. Smallpools – American Love
23. Maude Latour – Wasted
24. OYLS – Maps
25. Diddy – Bad Boy For Life
26. DJ Khalid, Drake – To The Max
27. Hippo Campus – The Halocine
28. Gibbz – I Really Love You
29. A R I Z O N A – Cross My Mind
30. Bright Eyes – Jejune Stars
31. Carpenters – Yesterday Once More
Sorry for lack of updates. My computer decided to die 😦
What are you listening to?
1. Desi Valentine – Eyes on me
2. Mating Ritual – I Wear Glasses
3. Public – Make You Mine
4. Fort Lean – Quiet Day
5. James Young – We Won’t
6. Kendrick Lamar – DNA.
7. Phebe Starr – Feel My Love
8. Cherub – ❤ (Heart)
9. Beach House – Space Song
10. Dresses – Catch
11. The Young Wild – Not a one
12. The Echo Friendly – Fuck It and Whatever
13. Two Door Cinema Club – Next Year
14. The Fratellis – Whistle For The Choir
15. Kings Of Leon – Waste A Moment
16. Melanie Martinez – Training Wheels
17. Harry Styles – Sweet Creature
18. Lion Bark – Come Into My Arms
19. The Lumineers – Sleep On The Floor
20. In The Valley Below – Peaches
21. B Miles – Salt
22. Luis Fonsi – Despacito
23. Lady Gaga – Just Another Day
24. George Ezra – Blame It on Me
25. Calvin Harris – Rollin
26. Barcelona – Cure
27. The Lightning Seeds – Change
28. The Maine – Another Night On Mars
29. Tor Miller – Baby Blue
30. Bahamas – All The Time
31. The Griswolds – Anna Sun