Hello, it’s (was, since I’m putting this post up after they air) Oscar Sunday. This year I tried to watch as many of the films that were up, there were many great films nominated but only a few win. Here were my predictions for the Oscars.
What were your predictions? What was your favorite movie? What did you think about the awards?
Hey guys, so I didn’t know I was going to do this until a couple of hours ago. I don’t do vlogmas because my life is boring and I’m sure you don’t me torturing you with my voice and camera skills.
So I’m doing Blogmas – it’s more of a personal challenge for me to keep this blog updated everyday. Today I want to talk about being greatful.
When it comes to wintertime and Christmas time, out minds and souls can get wrapped up with many thoughts. Some good, but some bad. Personally, the winter time can bring some bad thought, most of inadequacy and an emptiness.
I feel unequal because of many things. It’s my career, the things that I own, the things that I don’t have, everything. I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday, but then I remembered one thing: ALWAYS BE GREATFUL.
Trust me, although it seems like it, I am not trying to sound preachy. But taking the time to stop and think about all the things and the people in your life can give you such a new perspective of your life.
It’s not easy but every time I start to get down, I think about all the things that make me happy and am thankful for the ability and the opportunity that I have to enjoy what I have, with the people that I have around me.
I am thankful for:
Having the luxury of being in a comfortable and warm house.
What are you thankful for?
Here’s what I’ve been listening to for the past month, what’s on your playlist? Continue reading
I am done.
I am done pretending that what happened was okay and that you still have room or privilege in my heart.
I am done spending and wasting so much time on you when you clearly moved on.
I am done with you playing with my emotions. I am done believing the lies when you said you would change.
I am done trying to attain something unattainable.
I am done with giving my heart false hope.
I am done with settling for your mediocrity and lies, I deserve better.
I am done.
Starting this new month, want to take a bit of time each Sunday and recap all of the things that I have been feeling. I want to vent, I don’t want to keep all of my thoughts inside, just bubbling and waiting to burst. With this week, comes the issue of happiness.
If you are someone like me, you can struggle to find the good in everything, especially when we are living in these troubled times. If you ask anyone that knows me, they would say that I am one of the most positive people they know, but I think that’s changed.
Lately, I have been feeling stuck and just so awful. It’s everything! I don’t know what to do, so a couple of days ago I decided to list and write in detail the top 10 things that happened in the past week.
Some things are big, and some are small, but you have to appreciate them. Here’s my list, what’s on yours?
- I finally redid my bedroom! – It’s almost finished, but most of the vision that I had for the room came to fruition.
- I am a very closed and anxious person, but I am finally meeting up with friends. I came to realize that my moping around because my thinking of no one wanting to be my friend came from an unfriendly voice. Everyone wants to hang out with me, I just have to let them in.
- Shoes – I found the cutest shoes at Target and they fit better than I expected. I am totally going to look for an outfit that I can pair them with. (You know I’m going to blog that!)
- I was looking all over and over for a shirt I saw on a commercial and I was able to hunt it down! Not only that, but I was able to get it on sale, use a coupon and buy it for less than $2! WHATTT!!!???
- CATS – ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR CATS – My two youngest cats turn 2 and I am so happy.
- A new month is coming, everything that I could not do in June, it can be done in July.
- Adventures – I am so happy to start taking more risks, I need more adventure and excitement in my life.
- People read my blog! If you are reading this right now, I love you! and thank you!
- Shampoos that smell good – call me weird, but I love it when my hair smells nice the entire day.
- Possibility. Anything can happen, I just need to let go and be free!