Starting this new month, want to take a bit of time each Sunday and recap all of the things that I have been feeling. I want to vent, I don’t want to keep all of my thoughts inside, just bubbling and waiting to burst. With this week, comes the issue of happiness.
If you are someone like me, you can struggle to find the good in everything, especially when we are living in these troubled times. If you ask anyone that knows me, they would say that I am one of the most positive people they know, but I think that’s changed.
Lately, I have been feeling stuck and just so awful. It’s everything! I don’t know what to do, so a couple of days ago I decided to list and write in detail the top 10 things that happened in the past week.
Some things are big, and some are small, but you have to appreciate them. Here’s my list, what’s on yours?
- I finally redid my bedroom! – It’s almost finished, but most of the vision that I had for the room came to fruition.
- I am a very closed and anxious person, but I am finally meeting up with friends. I came to realize that my moping around because my thinking of no one wanting to be my friend came from an unfriendly voice. Everyone wants to hang out with me, I just have to let them in.
- Shoes – I found the cutest shoes at Target and they fit better than I expected. I am totally going to look for an outfit that I can pair them with. (You know I’m going to blog that!)
- I was looking all over and over for a shirt I saw on a commercial and I was able to hunt it down! Not only that, but I was able to get it on sale, use a coupon and buy it for less than $2! WHATTT!!!???
- CATS – ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR CATS – My two youngest cats turn 2 and I am so happy.
- A new month is coming, everything that I could not do in June, it can be done in July.
- Adventures – I am so happy to start taking more risks, I need more adventure and excitement in my life.
- People read my blog! If you are reading this right now, I love you! and thank you!
- Shampoos that smell good – call me weird, but I love it when my hair smells nice the entire day.
- Possibility. Anything can happen, I just need to let go and be free!
For this week, I decided to sparkle. I went with Stevie by Zoya.
This is a beautiful lilac color with lots of glitter. This is one of Zoya’s pixie dust nail polishes which not only include glitter, but texture. I love it, these nail polishes remind me of the L’oreal Paris sparkly nail polishes I love.
What are you wearing this week?
- Drake – Passionfruit
- Selena Gomez – Only You
- Swet Shop Boys – T5
- Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
- Swet Shop Boys – Aaja
- Harry Styles – Sign of the Times
- Ahmed Rushdi – Song of Wonder
- The Killers – Read My Mind
- New Order – Bizzare Love Triangle
- Corona – The Rhythm of the Night
- Night Riots – Back to Your Love
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise – All That and More (Sailboat)
- Khalid – American Teen
- Moon Taxi – Morocco
- Tristen Beer – Promises
- The Technicolors – Songbird
- Lady Gaga – The Cure
- Oh Honey – Take All The Time You Need
- ZAYN – Like I Would
- Imagine Dragons – Believer
- Johnny Cash – God’s Gonna Cut You Down
- Lorde – Green Light
- Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.
- Houndmouth – Darlin’
- Seagulls – You & Me
- Strangers You Know – Shoot Me Down
- Prince – When Doves Cry
- Mary J. Blige – Family Affair
- Angus Maude – Capo 9
- Desi Valentine – Eyes On Me
What are you listening to?
Hey all! I know it’s been a minute (more like a 80 years) since I last posted, so I’m sorry about that. I’m nearing my last days of college and calling these days hectic would be an understatement. So many things to do, so little time…but we’ve got to pull through! Here are the nail polishes that I wore these couples of weeks.
For this first week I used an ELF nail polish called Mango Madness. Remember when elf sold nail polish? At least online. I’ve had this polish for quite a few years so I was surprised it still worked. *elf does sell nail polish, I haven’t seen it online, but I have seen sets of polishes at Forever 21* If you want to achieve this nail color but can’t find this exact one, use Bump Up The Pumps by Essie.
Here is a classic color, this has been one of my favorite nail polishes for the longest time. It’s Purple Potion by Sally Hansen. I love it so much I have 2 bottles of this color. I haven’t been able to find more bottles of this in store, but if I ever find them…you know I’m snatching them up. I like it because it’s purple, with hints of blue and pink. Very electric, very awesome!
Here are my Easter nails. Since I am graduating soon, I’ve been cleaning out and packing up things so I’m starting to use some nail polishes I haven’t used in a some time. I was very surprised at how well this manicure came out. I’ve had this nail polish for years and I they haven’t been used in a long time. The pastel green color is called Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen and the purple/pink is Lilac Pastelle by Revlon.
What are you wearing on your nails right now?
These are some of the songs that I listened to this month. What have you been listening to?
- Lana Del Ray – Love
- Family Of The Year – Hero
- Macy Gray – Kissed It
- Phil Collins – Another Day In Paradise
- Laura Branigan – Self Control
- Chris Young – Gettin’ You Home
- Everclear – I Will Buy You A New Life
- I Am Arrows – Another Picture Of You
- The Afters – Beautiful Love
- Amber Run – I Found
- Doc Robinson – Golden Daze
- Morningsiders – Empress
- Ben Kweller – Out The Door
- The Cinematic Orchestra – To Build A Home
- The Head And The Heart – Rivers and Roads
- Aquilo – Silhouette
- Saint Motel – Cold Cold Man
- JR JR – Gone
- HOLYCHILD – Happy With Me
- Hayley Kiyoko – Gravel To Tempo
- Drake – Get It Together
- J Balvin – Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola
- The Griswolds – Beware The Dog
- Saint Motel – My Type
- Knox Hamilton – Work It Out
- Wild Cub – Thunder Clatter
- Kanye West – The New Workout Plan
- Rocio Durcal – Costumbres
- Santo & Johnny – Sleepwalk
- Ariana Grande – Thinking Bout You
- Miranda Lambert – Mama’s Broken Heart